Guyssss, June is gone! What could be more frustrating? Why does the time pass so freaking fast in summer? It’s unfair!
Anyway, what have you accomplished in June? What did you do? Where’d you go? Share with me by leaving a comment and I’d be HAPPY to read your answers
Speaking of happiness, my blogger friend with a very cute nickname Busy Bee has nominated everyone to do The Happiest Award! I’m a happy and cheerful person so I couldn’t ignore this one 😉
Now, let’s go through the rules:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to her blog
- Name the award creator and provide a link to her blog
- Share the rules
- Share the award logo
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 5-15 people
- Share your favorite blog post (from your blog)
- Notify the people that you have nominated that you have nominated them
This award was created by Silvia from the Happiest Pixel
This award is about happiness, so all the questions are related to it!
Why not talking about the things that make us happy? Can you tell us your favourite…
- place: Somewhere abroad.If you want me to be more specific, ok – I’d love to visit Switzerland, it’s my dream destination))
- film/tv show: The Vampire Diaries!!!! Guys, I literally cannot live without this TV show.
- song: I don’t like picking favorites, so ALL songs by Miley Cyrus
- activity: Swimming (not professionally, in a pool, but with a mask underwater!) This is so fascinating and captivating to observe and explore the underwater world and its inhabitants!)
- drink: Kombucha! Haven’t you heard of it? It’s super tasty (tastes like soda) AND more importantly, it’s very good for health.I recommend you to try it some day
- food: Uh.. That’s a tough one.I like different food, but I guess my favorite is croissants baked by my mom
- holiday: The International Children’s Day (1st of June) Why? Because it’s the very beginning of SUMMER, my fav season of the year.
- book: Girl Online (1,2,3) I can be very choosy when it comes to books but this one won my heart from the very first page.
Name 3 things that make you happy…
1)My family.They always support me and are always there for me when I need them.I love them so much!! 😉
2)Nature. Like I told you before, in my previous posts – beautiful landscapes make me satisfied and calm
3)Music. Although I listen to music quite seldom, I’m sure it’s what changes and motivates me! I try to find calm songs or even melodies without words (my favorite is bagpipe) and they give me a lot of pleasure. While traveling by train or a bus for a long distance – I can’t help staring at beautiful sceneries behind the window.If I turn on music in my earphones – oooh, let’s just say I lose control over myself… I can start crying and want to move to the wild jungle – or I can become very cheerful and want to do something fun – or I’m itching to donate money to a charity – IT ALL depends on the song and what I see behind the window
My favorite posts on my blog…
Just like Tabi Bee, I want to nominate everyone to do this award! Go ahead and share your favourites with the world! Don’t forget to notify me and I’ll be pleased to read your post!))
Thank you guys for reading my post.See you soon))