How many of you guys know that today’s the International Children’s Day?
Nah.. That’s not what this day is famous for.The 1st of June is not a regular beginning of the month, but something much more significant – summer. Starting today, you have only 90 days to bring to life all your dreams and plans, that have been in your head all year long.
But, at the end of summer, it usually turns out that some of you wasted the majority of time online, watching TV-shows and other lazy activities like that.Unfortunately, many teens don’t understand that they will regret it so so much when they grow old.
To prevent it I’ve decided to add some things to your To-Do list so that your summer won’t be wasted.
SUMMER TO-DO LIST:
- Get up early in the morning
- Have a pajama party with your friend
- Start writing a diary or a public blog
- Make at least 5 new friends
- Spend as much time outside as possible
- Arrange a surprise picnic for somebody
- Make a lemonade
- Get rid of old clothes and useless stuff
- Do not go online for a whole day
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Go camping for a couple of days
- Stay up all night watching the stars
- Learn how to surf
- Go on a road trip with family
- Do sports regularly
- Start learning a foreign language
- Make some changes in your room
- Visit new places (even in your own city)
- Create your own recipe
- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR YOUTH!
Some of them are just crazy, but if you’re brave enough to accept the challenge – go ahead!
I wish whoever is reading this to spend the next 3 months effectively and get every item on your bucket list crossed out by the end of the summer!
Hope you found this information useful.Let me know if you’ve read this – leave a comment or subscribe (whatever works for you) and I’d be happy to post more!