Hello, dear friends! Thanks for visiting my blog😊
So, this is the first time that I’ve been nominated for an award, and I’m super excited!😱 I’m new to WordPress, so at first, I didn’t get the point of these awards… But turns out, it’s a very enjoyable and interesting experience.So I’m taking the challenge))
Now, I’d better follow the rules very carefully in order not to screw up my very first award😄
A huge THANK YOU to pastelpinkplans for nominating me!! I’m so grateful)) Go check out her blog, if you haven’t already 😉
• Put the award logo/image in your post.
• Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• Nominate other bloggers.
• Answer the questions given.
• Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question).
• Share the link(s) to your favorite post(s) of yours.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I had dyed my hair 3 different colors ( blonde, dark and red, to be exact) until I finally came to a conclusion that my natural color suits me best
- English is not my native language😰
- As a kid, I used to hang clothespins onto the back of my grandma’s coat when she was going outside (just for fun😄), and she pretended that she didn’t notice it! I’m guessing once she stepped out of the door, she had to remove all of them, and when she came back she had to hang them again😄😄
Beachy girl Monique
oh, it’s kelsey
1. What is your fave holiday of the year? Why? Do you have any traditions for that time? What are they?
2. What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? Why did you eat it/what got you to be eating that weird thing?
3. What is something you are afraid of that is probably ‘weird’ to others?
4. What age would you want to be forever if you could? Why?
5. What size bed do you sleep on? 😆
1)Definitely my birthday😄 I love the attention that I get on this holiday – everybody congratulates me and wishes me all the best – what could be better?! As for traditions, I’m afraid we don’t have any…
2)I think it was meatballs covered with strawberry jam! Haha! Gross, right? No, I’m not crazy – it was just a game with my cousin: one mixes any 2 products that she can find in the fridge – and the other one has to eat it with her eyes closed, and then – guesses what it was😄
3)Well..I’m always scared of standing under big chandeliers! They seem like they’re just about to fall!
4) I would like to be a 20-year-old for the rest of my life, because in this age you’re already an independent adult, according to law, but you’re still young and full of energy))
5)King-size! That’s because I usually sleep with my dog, which occupies A LOT of space on my bed! Such a selfish little munchkin!
MY QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES:
1)What/who encouraged you to start a blog?
2)What is your life goal? Do you think you will accomplish it?
3)What was the longest time you had to be without access to the Internet?
4)If you could set an invisible spy camera in someone’s house, whose house would it be?
5)Have you ever forgotten to switch off the iron or any other household appliances when leaving the house?
MY FAVOURITE POSTS ON MY BLOG:
How to make a conversation flow?
Here comes SUMMER!
I hope I did everything correctly! Looking forward to any feedback))
By the way, I’ve created a page on Bloglovin so you can follow me there as well:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What was YOUR first award? Were you excited about it? Share with me by leaving a comment – I appreciate them so much! Thanks for reading 😉